Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Vacation Handbook: Misibis (Part II)

I'm back today with the second part of my mini-book from my beach vacation. Part I can be found here, and a quick recap on supplies: I used a Studio Calico Handbook with divided page protectors, lots of papers and embellishments from the SC Sundrifter collection, a few things from my stash, and my Adventure printables.

The page on the right is one of my favorites from the whole book. Love those wood veneer circles :)
The 'adventure' filler card added a nice pop of color (a bonus card included in the Adventure bundle).
I used a digital template designed by Catherine Davis for Studio Calico last month to end off the album. I love this template and it's the perfect way to get some extra photos in that didn't make it to the other pages. The stamp I used is from Tina's shop.
Here's a side view shot of the album. Considering I used lots of flair buttons and wood veneer, I still managed to fit 17 page protectors and 4 album inserts in the handbook with some room to spare. Love that!

Aaaand, that's it. I had forgotten how much work a mini album takes, but I'm glad I finished it and I think the effort was worth it in the end. Thanks for visiting today!

5 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous!!! Clean but colorful with lots of great photos! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome mini! love the format and all the little details <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your album is so awesome!!!! And I agree!! Minis take sooo much work but they are so worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete