Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Travel Tuesday no.20 // Segovia

I've finally reached the end of my adventures in Spain, and the last city I'll be sharing with you is Segovia. Segova is a short train ride away from Madrid, and so on our last full day in Spain, we decided to take a day trip to explore this city. Segovia is known for two things - the beautifully preserved Roman aqueduct which is situated right in the old town, and the Segovia Alcazar, which is reputably one of the inspirations for Walt Disney's Cinderella castle. Both were incredible, and aside from those sights, we also visited the Gothic church, relaxed, and ate froyo & lechon, a local delicacy, as well. All in all, a pretty great day!


Hope you enjoyed all my photos from Spain! This caps off this trip and I'll be back next week with more travel adventures to share. Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. I never thought I'd be this amused by an aquaeuct, but wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful! i love seeing the pictures of your travels!

    ReplyDelete