Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Studio Calico Classrooms

Just a quick heads up, there's still time to enroll in some great classrooms over at Studio Calico!

Life Scripted with Kal Barteski is still open for registration! I've always been interested in brush script and it has been really fun learning alongside such a great teacher. I've been trying to incorporate some brush script in my scrapbooking projects as well! Class is available immediately after purchase. Here are some examples of what I've done.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Learn the art of minibook making with the Mini Book Library classes! You can purchase the entire class bundle and get a bit of a discount ;) Nicole's Workshop is available immediately if you prefer to purchase the classes separately. That's a sneak of it up there. The fold-out mini is so cool. I can't wait to make my own, once I figure out a theme!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Color Studio with Lisa Truesdell is the perfect class for learning about color combinations, including color in your projects, and how to play with color. I'm happy to be a contributor to this class and this one will begin in March. Don't forget about the must-have Color Theory collection at SC. Lots of basics and awesomeness packed in this line, including a great range of dye-based ink pads. I think my favorite colors are Emerald City and Mint Hint! The paper pad is also a great basic to have, and I love the slightly distressed texture designed by Tim & Beck.

So, what do you think? Hope you join us in the classrooms!

No comments:

Post a Comment