Monday, March 26, 2018

Shop Update


The flowers around the city are starting to bloom and I'm so happy that springtime is here. This new release celebrates all things spring, and I've got four new journaling card sets and three digital stamp sets. You can find the new shop products over here, and as always, here's a quick run-through as to what's new:

3x8 Spring Journaling Cards
I've got a new set of seasonal 3x8 cards to document those springtime stories. I love adding these 3x8 cards as inserts to my mini albums, and they are great for telling longer stories or including extra details. Here's the category for all the 3x8 products in my shop (so that they're easier to find), and I've got plans to design more products in this size later on this year :)


Springtime Journaling Cards
This new springtime set coordinates with the 3x8 designs and it was a fun one to design. I really liked using this fresh color scheme and I have a soft spot for florals!


Springtime Digital Stamps


In the Garden Journaling Cards
I've been wanting to create a set for garden lovers, and I'm quite happy with how this turned out. I think my favourite element is actually the floral water can! That was really fun to illustrate :)


In the Garden Digital Stamps


Day + Night Journaling Cards
This new set of black and white cards is all about those morning and evening stories and routines. As much as I love colour, I also find it really fun to make black and white cards because they are so versatile and I love clean and simple designs. Hopefully you'll find these useful for documenting your own stories!


Day + Night Digital Stamps


That's it for March's shop update at In a Creative Bubble! Also, just a note that I'm a guest designer over at The Digital Press, and this means that I have some new products over in their store for this month (and next month as well). If you're interested in more of my designs, hope you check that out :) Thanks for taking a look and happy spring! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment